Some of our users were affected by an issue caused iPAWiND along with all apps installed from it to crash. However, Most of the affected users were restored.
You should’ve received a new instructions email if you were facing the issue, But apps won’t just work yet.
You’ll have to delete and re-install iPAWiND and all apps installed from it, We’ll show you the steps of restoring all apps with their data :
- Backup your device through iTunes (Make sure to encrypt your backup in order to backup passwords as well and save the encryption password in a safe place).
- Restore your device to latest version.
- After restore complete, Don’t restore your backup yet. Instead, Disconnect your device from computer and set it up as a new device.
- Install iPAWiND from install.ipawind.com
- Install all apps that were previously installed.
- Connect back to computer and restore your backup.
After doing the above steps, All apps should work fine along with their previous data.
If you don’t wish to restore your device, You may just delete and re-install iPAWiND along with all apps installed from it (Data won’t be recovered).
If you’ve any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at : [email protected]